Q. Why is Top Notch Balloon Creations Special?
- We do ANYTHING and WHATEVER it takes to ensure that your balloon decor experience is the most convenient, and easiest way to do business with us! We work hard so you STAND OUT above the rest. You won’t stop bragging about your decor.
Q. What is CBA? (add CBA logo)
- Certified Balloon Artist – A Certified Balloon Artist is a member of a group of balloon professionals who successfully complete a series of tests, including oral and practical exams. The goal is to help establish a common foundation of knowledge and a starting point for communication. This is accomplished through a series of correspondence exams contained in Volumes I through V of the QBN curriculum series. Members then have a chance to demonstrate their skills and knowledge of the curriculum during a four-hour, hands-on CBA Practical Exam administered.
Q. What service do you provide?
- We are dedicated to providing you with the most creative balloon decor for your event. We capture your vision, mix it up with our skills, add a dash of conception, and deliver the perfect decor for your event. (add a service page link)
Q. What areas do you service?
1. Wayne, Washtenaw, Oakland and Macomb Counties (link a map of Michigan)
Q. Where are you located?
1. We are located inside the former Village Warehouse of Northville. 42977 W. Seven Mile Rd, Northville, MI 48167 (map link https://goo.gl/maps/YLU6H55F7MUqZmao7)
Q. What are your office hours?
1. Our hours of operation: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday Thru Saturday (Most weekends are reserved for events).
Q. Call I just walk in?
1. Unfortunately, we are by appointment only. Call to scheduled today (add call button). It is our plan to open for walk-ins. Follow us on FACEBOOK and Instagram for updates.
Q. Can I call directly or do I have to fill out a request from?
- We have a human receptionist that takes calls 24 hours and will take your basic information. Providing the details requested on this call helps the team prepare in advance when following up with a return call to you. 1-800-873-9651
- We love chatting with our customers, but we would like to respond to your inquiry as fast as we can by having you complete the form (add the “Request A Quote form link).
Q. Is there a consultation fee?
- Yes, there is a $50 per hour fee for In-person visit at the warehouse.
- There is no fee for phone consultations or email communications
Q. Do you do site visits? Is there a fee?
- Yes! In most cases we may not need to make a site visit based on the decor order. Site visits help us when your decor requires rigging or measurements for big builds. We strongly recommend that you send a photo of your venue (we may already have the layout of your venue). We have innovative ways to provide you with an illustration of how your selected decor will look like inside the venue space without a site visit or in-person site visit.
- There is a $75 fee per hour for site visits or a location of your choosing.
Q. Do you do site visits? Is there a fee?
- Yes! In most cases we may not need to make a site visit based on the decor order. Site visits help us when your decor requires rigging or measurements for big builds. We strongly recommend that you send a photo of your venue (we may already have the layout).
- There is a $75 fee per hour for site visits. The fees are deducted from your paid order and deducted if canceled. Click here to book us (add a booking link) Click here to book us (add phone number 1-800-873-9651)
Q. Do you have a store?
- No. We are not a retail store. We operate out of a warehouse inside the formerly known Village Workshop of Northville, 455. E. Cady, Northville, Mi 48167 (add direction link)
Q. How do I request a Quote?
- Complete the “Request A Quote” From (add “Request a Quote link)
Q. How far in advance should I book?
Q. What are your payment options?
- We Cash, Check, and all credit cards, add icons – add PayPal and Payment by Checks
Q. Is it too late to place a last minute order?
- Call us first to see if we have that date available, or could possibly fit you in. There will be a last minute fee for orders placed 7 days or less. This is determined based on your order so give us a call 1-800-873-9651 (add a call button)
Q. Can you do this from Pinterest?
- We absolutely can! Our Certified Balloon Artist is highly trained and skilled in a wide range of techniques to create anything from classic balloon decor to what trending to one-of-a-kind balloon decor. Our balloon design creations are unlimited, so allow us to create your unique “Pinterest Design” that you can brag about.
Q. What is your delivery fee?
- Our basic delivery fee starts at $45. Our delivery fee is based on your location, size of your order, and time allowed to set-up prior to the event.
Q. Is there a fee for early or late set-ups before and after your office hours?
- Yes. We love accommodating our customers and will make adjustments to meet your request. There is an additional fee (service fees link)
Q. How much is your set-up fee?
- We charge a 20% set-up fee.
Q. Do you come back to breakdown and remove the decor?
- Yes. Our “Party Poppin’ Balloon Crashers” love breaking down the balloon decor and properly disposing of the balloons. Our striking fee starts at $75 per hour, with a one hour minimum.
Q. How do I reserve my date?
- Once you have reviewed and approved your Service Contract Agreement and the Invoice, a 50% deposit is required to reserve you date and time.
Q. When is my balance due?
- The balance must be paid in full (2) two weeks prior to the start of your event (link contract).
Q. Why do I need to complete a Service Agreement Contract? Why do I need to sign the?
- Service Agreement Contracts are agreements between a customer or client and Top Notch Balloon Creations who will be providing services. A Service Agreement Contract will help our clients to understand our operational and sales processes so that our clients can manage their expectations. It’s good business practice to communicate with our clients.
Signing the Service Agreement Contract is to create documents with good evidentiary value. It gives you proof that Top Notch Balloon Creations intended to enter into the Service Agreement Contract with you and be bound by the obligations of that Service Agreement Contract.
Q. What is your cancelation policy?
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: I understand by signing this contract and that I am reserving Top Notch Balloon Creations to be available for an extended amount of time on the day of my event, which limits the number of other events they can service that day. I also understand that parts of my order will be custom made and supplies will be purchased ahead of time. Because of this I understand that any payments made on custom decorations will not be refunded in the event of cancellation.
Q. Do you have a balloon price list?
- Yes, by requesting a quote (add request a quote button here)
Q. Do you have a color chart?
- Yes! Find the color you need (Color Chart Link Button). Did you know we can custom color your balloons? We do that! Ask for a quote (link)
Q. Can I order balloons a day before I need them, and how long will they last?
- Depending on the size of the latex balloon the float time can last from 24 hours to 5 days.
- We offer a HiFloat balloon treatment that will extend the flight time of your latex balloons. The flight time can be from 1 week to 20 weeks depending on the size of the latex balloon
Q. Will my balloons last outside?
- Weather & Atmosphere Conditions: Top Notch Balloon Creations cannot be held responsible for decorations installed in an uncontrolled climate. There is no guarantee for any type of outdoor decorations. All outdoor performances must be conducted in a safe manner and I will be responsible for an in-door contingency plan.
Q. Can I use my own purchased balloons?
- Corporate Logo Balloons, Special printed balloons specifically for your event.
Q. Are balloons safe for the environment?
Q. Do you donate?
- Absolutely, we support community organizations. See our request guidelines (will add the link later)
Q. Can I pick up my decor?
- Yes, if the date and time is available?
Q. Do you offer balloon classes?
- Yes. I am a community teacher for the Michael’s craft supply store located at the Twelve Oaks Mall. (link) There are a maximum of 10 spots available per session. Classes and prices vary. Follow us on facebook (add the Icon and link https://www.facebook.com/topnotchballooncreations/ ) and Instagram (add the icon and link https://www.instagram.com/topnotchballooncreations/ )